Don’t know Sydney. Can’t find the area that suits your lifestyle?
Let us organise a personalized orientation and show you areas of Sydney or Melbourne that best fit your requirements and lifestyle needs. With a lifetime of experience in these exciting and spectacular cities you are assured of local knowledge.
We will include private appointments of typical housing found in the areas that suit your budget.
This is not a sightseeing tour but an informative trip that will look at real estate, schools, parklands, what some local government have to offer and provide a general feel of the Sydney or Melbourne area.
We take the difficulty and time consuming element out of searching for the right property for your new home.
We have extensive knowledge of the rental market in and around Sydney and Melbourne.
We determine your needs, analyse the properties and work with the different rental agents to short list properties that meet your needs and lifestyle.
We will work with the rental agents to prepare a mutually agreed itinerary for a private viewing of short-listed properties. If you are unable to view the property we can prepare digital photos along with detail description of the property and send them electronically for viewing.
Once you have selected a property, we will negotiate a favourable lease, make arrangements to connect utilities and assist you in the preparation of an inspection report of the property. We will also be there to disconnect utilities and outgoing inspections when you leave.
This service has been designed to minimise disruption to your busy schedule, assist you in finding a home that suits your lifestyle and all completed in your timeframe.
Our home find service has been specially designed for busy corporate executives whether from overseas, interstate or just from out of town, who need someone to make the transition to a new country/city just that little bit easier. We will make arrival at the gateway to Australia as pain less as possible by:
- Facilitate with VISA’s;
- Organising temporary accommodation;
- Arranging pick up from the airport;
- Design a personalised orientation program;
- Prepare personalised property application;
- Negotiate lease term;
- In going property inspection;
- Connection of utilities ensuring they are connected before you move into your new home;
- Assist with temporary(rental) furniture;
- Assist with period inspections;
- Organise and supervise the packing and unpacking of personal effects;
- Provide general information on local community amenities;
- Provide general information on local schools;
- We can further assist with a separate orientation progam \ visit program;
- Settling in which includes ongoing support during your stay in Sydney or Melbourne including finding the best bargains for electrical appliances, cars, assisting with broadband installation and general questions. No other company offers this and we have many happy clients that have appreciated the extra services we provide.
Throughout this process you and your family will be given invaluable assistance in understanding local culture and customs, thus ensuring the entire move is as stress free as possible.
We will structure our service according to your needs and timeframe and provide a fixed price for that service. Please note that we will only invoice you for our service once you have successfully moved into your new home.
We will structure our service according to your needs and timeframe and provide a fixed price for that service. Please note that we will only invoice you for our service once you have successfully moved into your new home. “No home found no payment required”.
We pride ourselves at giving the best service in Sydney and Melbourne. We are a small company and rely on referrals from past clients. Both my partner and I have each been recipients of relocation services in past roles. I have lived and worked in Europe, USA and Asia and understand what families go through when moving to a new country and city.